Monday, February 16, 2009

Stimulus FAILURE and Al Qaeda on the move?

I am only going to focus on one portion of the bloated mess that is our "Stimulous Bill": a 1st time homebuyer credit of $8,000.00. Let's see--what started this entire mess? REAL ESTATE. Not autos, not jobs, but HOUSING. So let's cut off our nose to spite our face and limit the thing that could finally light a fire on the many fence-sitters out there: a tax credit for ALL home purchasers! That's what the credit was intended to do, but that's not what we ended up with. Four letter word for all this? FAIL. My task for you: can anyone tell me who changed this tax break from ALL homebuyers to only 1st-timers? I really want to know so I can write them personally. Republican or Democrat, they are FOOLISH to limit this.

While I'm on a rant, why not scare the hell out of you too? Read this article and see what may be next for our weakened country.

No comments: