Thursday, February 19, 2009

Quick positive links...

ATL Federal Reserve Bank Chair thinks things will improve by 2nd half of the year, per a speech today in Birmingham. As always, however things can always change. I still have my rose colored glasses on and view everything in a 'glass half full' point of view. We'll see! My hope? Improvement by SUMMER (prior to 2nd half of year). Bo vs. a Federal Reserve President... I'd like for me to be right not for bragging rights but for all our wallets! As I always say, time will tell!

Even Ex-Prez Carter sez it's not all that bad... In comparison of course! Of course, one of the worst economic downturns in my lifetime was during his Presidency... Interesting contrast!

Finally, interest rates at ALL TIME LOWS! (DUH--get out there and REFINANCE TODAY or BUY A HOME!)

No comments: